Approx. Rs 45 / Square Meter Get Latest Price
We are a provider of Paving Fabric.
Geotextiles is a popular solution for erosion control, slope stabilization, and bioengineering, due to the fabric's substantial mechanical strength.
Applications of Geotextiles:
• Roadways, parking lots, loading areas and construction sites.
• Prevent drainage systems from clogging with fine particles.
• Fluid transmission
• For waterway erosion control.
• Reduce soil piping and embankment erosion.
• Prevention of weed growth.
• Moisture conservation (in horticulture applications).
• Civil engineering applications including roads, airfields, railroads, embankments, retaining structures, reservoirs, canals, dams, bank protection use Geotextiles as raw materials.
• Geotextiles can improve soil strength at a lower cost than conventional soil nailing.
Rated by 21 Users